Rent a Self Drive Bike
Bike Rental in Chennai
How It Works
Our bike models available for rent in Chennai
Why Onroadz To Rent a bike
Wide Range Of Bikes
Are you looking to ride your dream bike? We offer a wide range of bikes on rent based on your needs & budget. You can select a bike for rental from standard, mid-range, to premium. Choose any geared, non-geared two-wheelers or scooters like Activa, Dio, Royal Enfield, R15, etc.
Renting a bike with us is very simple & easy. Just choose a bike and select your pickup date and duration. Our Customer Care team will contact you and guide you on hiring your vehicle.
Great Customer Support
How It Works
Select Your Vehicle
Choose your Car/Bike from our wide range of top brands
Book Your Trip
Select your days and after a small verification process, you’ll get your keys.
Enjoy the Ride
With our 24/7 roadside assistance you can make your ride safe and secure.
Best Bike Rentals in Chennai
Onroadz Rental is the leading company to provide bike rentals in Chennai. We offer different types of two-wheeler models such as Yamaha R15V4, FZ S, Royal Enfield Himalayan, Classic 350cc, Classic 500cc, KTM Duke 200, Honda Shine, Activa, Dio, etc. Established in 2010 with the ultimate goal of providing customer-friendly services fulfilling the needs of convenient and cost-effective modes of transport. With us you can book rental bikes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
With our well-maintained and sanitized two wheelers, you can experience a safe and secure travel journey and explore new places, cultures, and traditions. We offer affordable prices to our Customers to hire bikes for rent in Chennai and across major Cities of South India. Our vehicles are very convenient and well equipped so that you will never face any troubles while you’re riding and reach your destination very quickly. Book your ride now and explore your dream spots.
What People Are Saying About Us
Vignesh Aravind C
Rent a Bike in Chennai for Daily Commute
Our motorcycles are regularly maintained and sanitized to ensure the best riding experience to our customers. We are approved by the regional transport office to hold rental boards on bikes. We offer more safety options for our clients to explore new places without any issues. Instead of investing a large amount of money to buy a new bike, you can simply rent a bike in Chennai and enjoy it until you are satisfied.
Getting two wheelers on rent in Chennai allows you to ride around this beautiful cultural city with absolute ease. Traveling around in Chennai is much easier as you have many public transportation options. But, the easiest way, and also the most enjoyable, is by hiring our bike rentals in Chennai. With our affordable service, you can forget the need to travel in crowded buses and metro trains.
If you’re looking for the easiest way to explore Chennai City, then Onroadz bike Rental is the best option. We are experts in bike hiring service so you don’t have to worry about traveling around. We provide a wide range of two-wheelers that include modern scooters and high end motorcycles. If you want to book bikes for rent in Chennai, then visit our website or download our mobile application. We have detailed descriptions of vehicles available, tariffs, and our terms and conditions. If you need any other additional information then, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
FAQs About Hiring a Bike in Chennai
Does your bike rentals company in Chennai provide sanitized vehicles?
Yes, As a leading bike rentals company in Chennai we conduct a complete two-wheeler sanitization process and ensure that every portion of the bike has been cleaned as well as sanitized properly so that you can book a vehicle without any hesitation.
Do I need to submit a bike license to rent a bike in Chennai?
Yes, you should have to submit the original two-wheeler driving license and need to submit your ID proof before you hire a bike from us.
How much does it cost to hire a bike in Chennai?
Bike price varies from different models and different brands so kindly contact us to get an exact price.
How do i Pay for rental bikes in Chennai?
We accept the following forms of payment. Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Cash, Paypal, Paytm, Gpay, Phonepe, etc.
How much does it cost to rent a bike for a day in Chennai?
The price will vary according to the bike type you have rented.
What are the documents I need to submit to your agency for bike rentals in Chennai?
You will have to submit an original two-wheeler driving license and an original ID proof like aadhaar card.
What are the various bike rental plans you provide in Chennai?
You can rent a bike for daily, weekly and monthly. Longer the rental period, cheaper the cost.
Do you have a mobile app to book a bike for rental?
Yes, we have a mobile application you can Download our app on your smartphone from Apple App Store or at Google Play Store.
Is a scooter available for rent in Chennai?
Yes, you can rent a scooty with a daily, weekly, and hourly basis. We have scooters like Dio, Ntorq, Activa, Fascino, Grazia, Burgman, Access, etc.
When I rent a bike in Chennai, does it come with fuel?
No, the fuel does not include with bike rental amount
Is it possible to take the rental bike for outstation travel?
Yes, you can take our rental bike to outstation travel as well.
What are the best places to visit in Chennai?
The famous places to visit in Chennai are Marina Beach, Santhome Cathedral Basilica, Parthasarathy Temple, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Semmozhi Poonga, etc.
Benefits of Renting Self Driving Bike in Chennai
- When you are choosing self-drive bikes, you can enjoy hassle free rides because there will be no maintenance costs, monthly EMI, and other service charges. If you don’t want a bike for everyday riding and need only for vacation trips then, it’s best for you to rent it over purchase a new one.
- When traveling in adventure places like hill stations, hilltop views and waterfalls; having a rental bike provides you more freedom to explore. Travelling with public transportation will only permit you to see sights and places in a limited view but if you rent a two wheeler you can explore more without any restrictions.
- Hiring a motorcycle permits you to take your adventures at your own pace, no need to be dictated by bus and train times, waiting for the train or bus can be stressful if your plan doesn’t go smoothly. Renting a bike also gives you that comfort to move around the cities.
- Riding is all about getting to interact with the surroundings and getting to bond with the amazing places you travel to. When you are on the bike, you can explore on your own and discover the extraordinary beauty of nature.
- Most people know that they would be saving a lot of time by traveling on bikes. As a leading motorcycle rental Company in South India we offer travelers the chance to explore every inch of the place you are traveling to. Therefore, biking is definitely something that should be considered.
- When you own a motorcycle, insurance is the common problem all of us face . Insurance amount depends on the type of bike you’ve bought. When you rent, the rate of the insurance is included in the rental price and covers damages or theft.